A better baning system

Skydrift

I've been banned twice within 2 weeks for reasons of which I don't know, and may never know I log in when I can ad I have a good time with people on the live chat...and suddenly bomb I'm banned

Cutie Patootie

Staff member
I've been banned twice within 2 weeks for reasons of which I don't know, and may never know I log in when I can ad I have a good time with people on the live chat...and suddenly bomb I'm banned
Exactly what is the suggestion here? This is simply a post complaining about a ban and the fact that your impatient when a mod hasnt responded yet. Keep in mind you are not the only one banned and making posts on the forums. Also teen chat mods are primarily in school or even working along side being a mod on allo not everyone has time free to reply to even appeal post made as soon as they are made. And making several forum posts isnt going to make it go faster.

Skydrift

Exactly what is the suggestion here? This is simply a post complaining about a ban and the fact that your impatient when a mod hasnt responded yet. Keep in mind you are not the only one banned and making posts on the forums. Also teen chat mods are primarily in school or even working along side being a mod on allo not everyone has time free to reply to even appeal post made as soon as they are made. And making several forum posts isnt going to make it go faster.
Well ma'am my post was not intended to aggravate or anny you it was to say I have been banned several times several of which I still havent the answer as to why. I apply implied thier is a problem and it would be greatly appreciated if it were handled. That maybe to ban someone thier should be a system that gives the mods the reason why and proof to go along with it. Thier are people like me that buy the vip intending to use it only to be banned the next morning. I know I seem impatient, but I am just...... irritated....I've been banned several times and not given any reason as to why. I just get banned and that's it...and I have friends that have te same thing happen to them like most the same time frame to and we just want to know why so if we areee in fact doing something wrong we can correct ourselves but I am a good person online I mean ask anyone I talk to this place is my safe haven I talk here I games with the whole chat as a whole and I play music to create a welcoming atmosphere. Ask my friends list anyone on it will tell you