Banned for "Sexualizing" littles and "innapropro bio"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruhmoment

TorchInTheDark Here, May I know how I sexualized littles? Additionally, how is my bio inappropriate? it consists of stuff about me, what I do for fun and the such. Was saying I'm into bdsm/ddlg really enough to get me banned? if so why are people allowed to put suicidal, gorey or things such as "My slave, master of or slave of". I'm as my name implies a Torch in the dark, I try to raise people up, additionally, may I have a link to the rules so I can follow them and not break them?

Hīkārī

Teen Chat Mod <3
Staff member
TorchInTheDark Here, May I know how I sexualized littles? Additionally, how is my bio inappropriate? it consists of stuff about me, what I do for fun and the such. Was saying I'm into bdsm/ddlg really enough to get me banned? if so why are people allowed to put suicidal, gorey or things such as "My slave, master of or slave of". I'm as my name implies a Torch in the dark, I try to raise people up, additionally, may I have a link to the rules so I can follow them and not break them?
1. Yes. It is. I talked to an ex mod [who was a moderator for a long time] and they said that DDLG and it's variants are against the rules.
2. You had BSDM and DDLG mentioned in your bio.. and that you were a daddy/dom. Which is rather sexual.
3. If I see someone with suicidal, Gorey, or sexual things on their profile, I delete it and take the appropriate action.

Unless a current moderator overrules my say, I'm not going to unban you.

Closing thread. <3 (Have a nice day.)

Status
Not open for further replies.