Complaint about Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, the Staff Members have said this many times: Please do not make random posts on threads or comments. At first, I wasn't really bothered when people did this but now its just getting plain annoying. Forums is just a place for people to come to if they have a problem/suggestion that REVOLVES around AlloTalk not some place to make random and weird posts. They even said, quote on quote: ''Please do not spam, this is not a chatroom''. If you're banned simply just contact a Staff Member or post only ONE thread about it not many threads. Now, I'm not a Staff Member or any type of ''Moderator'' but I felt like I needed to say this. Its annoying, especially when someone comments something completely random. Thank you for reading.

Cutie Patootie

Staff member
OK, the Staff Members have said this many times: Please do not make random posts on threads or comments. At first, I wasn't really bothered when people did this but now its just getting plain annoying. Forums is just a place for people to come to if they have a problem/suggestion that REVOLVES around AlloTalk not some place to make random and weird posts. They even said, quote on quote: ''Please do not spam, this is not a chatroom''. If you're banned simply just contact a Staff Member or post only ONE thread about it not many threads. Now, I'm not a Staff Member or any type of ''Moderator'' but I felt like I needed to say this. Its annoying, especially when someone comments something completely random. Thank you for reading.
Thank you for posting this I hope more people read this and understand it!

Status
Not open for further replies.