Evading ban

unholy elijah

So this was in teen chat, my username lmao is unholy elijah and I was jus asking why my did one of the mods ban my friend and abt 5 minutes later I got banned for "evading ban" wtvr that means

Iva

Staff member
Hi. You were banned by mod marcid- for avoiding ban. It means that in past you had account, but it got banned so you made new one to still access site. I will let the mod know so they will talk to you very soon.

dumdumglum

Staff member
Yeah, fairly self explanatory really, another mod banned you so I banned you on an evaded account. Simple. You can appeal to the actual mod that banned you in the first place if you want. His name is Aero.

unholy elijah

Hi. You were banned by mod marcid- for avoiding ban. It means that in past you had account, but it got banned so you made new one to still access site. I will let the mod know so they will talk to you very soon.
I--this is my first time on here 😭😭but ok

Seeker

Staff member
Yeah, fairly self explanatory really, another mod banned you so I banned you on an evaded account. Simple. You can appeal to the actual mod that banned you in the first place if you want. His name is Aero.
Hi. Could we just have Aero respond here so the user doesn’t have to create a new thread? Thanks.