I ask to be unbanned, mod mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePanda123

Hello.
My user is called "Telebosh", and I am banned because the mod thinks that I am another member, who is also banned. But I am only his friend. The mod apparently thought that my acc was his second account. I think this is unfair, but I respect your decision whatever you do. It is not a big deal for me, but I want to know if this is okay or not.
(I think some other people are also banned for this reason)
Have a nice day,

Polar bear

Hello.
My user is called "Telebosh", and I am banned because the mod thinks that I am another member, who is also banned. But I am only his friend. The mod apparently thought that my acc was his second account. I think this is unfair, but I respect your decision whatever you do. It is not a big deal for me, but I want to know if this is okay or not.
Have a nice day,
*sniffle.* *sniffle.* i remember the first day i thought you were trying to troll me but i was wrong... like you may be "point wise" competition for the leaderboard thing but even i dont believe you have done anything to deserve a ban.

ThePanda123

Once again, I have been banned on my second account for this reason (wallson). Why do you mods not an swering me? Give me atleast an explanation, please.

Seeker

Staff member
To the OP, you need to state what room you were banned from. Also, making another account to avoid a ban is only going to make things worse.

Last edited:

TheLittleRookie

Staff member
Hello.
Have a nice day,
Was there a specific reason as to why you got banned apart from being a friend to another banned user? If that's the case, I don't see exactly why you should be banned in the first place.

Stefanos

I got banned from the RP room at the teen chat and i want to be unbanned can someone who is a moderator help me get unbanned at the teen chat.

Cutie Patootie

Staff member
I got banned from the RP room at the teen chat and i want to be unbanned can someone who is a moderator help me get unbanned at the teen chat.
Unless you have something to contribute to the original post please do not comment on someomes thread. It makes things complicated. Please go make your own post, if you did already please be patient and someone with help you.

Stefanos

I am so sorry i would not do that again but can i get unbanned at teen chat,
I got banned for doing a prank at my friends as the "system bot"
If someone can unban me thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.