I FORGOT MY PW

mhm

Can someone help me immediately please I need my password. The account is Aileen Wuornos and the password was originaly antidote but someone changed it. it kicked me out completly. Honestly i think someone hacked my account. please helppppppppp

Reiko

Staff member
Can someone help me immediately please I need my password. The account is Aileen Wuornos and the password was originaly antidote but someone changed it. it kicked me out completly. Honestly i think someone hacked my account. please helppppppppp
When you're at the log in screen when it asks for your email/username and password, there is an option that says "forgot password" click that and follow the instructions to change your password to something else.

Please do not share personal information such as passwords with other users and staff can not reset your passwords for you or hold information like this of its users. That is your responsibility. I've also moved this thread to the appropriate category as this is a technical support issue. Thank you.