I have a Request

Madeline Leece

when someone reports, we can see if you guys chose, "inappropriate content" or "fraud attempt" or "abusive content".........it all depends on what the moderators/ admins prefer! The reports won't go away until we have assessed the information given to us, based on what the user reports! :D

Cutie Patootie

Staff member
when someone reports, we can see if you guys chose, "inappropriate content" or "fraud attempt" or "abusive content".........it all depends on what the moderators/ admins prefer! The reports won't go away until we have assessed the information given to us, based on what the user reports! :D
Yes, however their suggestion would be helpful in situations that go beyond just those choices. And providing a small sentence with the report such as "they call me *insult*" would also make investigating the report quicker cause staff can have a heads up on what the situation is about prior to getting involved.

This suggestion has been made several times even by myself. It's a wonderful suggestion that I agree should be implemented into the site not just for users but for staffs quality of use.

Madeline Leece

Yes, however their suggestion would be helpful in situations that go beyond just those choices. And providing a small sentence with the report such as "they call me *insult*" would also make investigating the report quicker cause staff can have a heads up on what the situation is about prior to getting involved.

This suggestion has been made several times even by myself. It's a wonderful suggestion that I agree should be implemented into the site not just for users but for staffs quality of use.
agreed! (y)