I need a MOD or Admin for this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albert Einstein

Hi, I'm Albert Einstein from the Teen Chat Room, and i got banned for hacking. I have never hacked anyone before and the admin ImXdaddy banned. This girl lied and told him/her that i was hacking. She didnt have proof or anything like that, but I have proof that i wasn't hacking. I asked the admin ImXdaddy did she have any proof that i hacked someone and no reply. Here are some screenshots before i got banned.helo.jpghelo2.jpghelo 3.jpg. As u can see he didnt know how i was hacking and didnt know how i can show him proof. I would like for someone to take his/her admin privilege away. Thank you for your time

Shhhhh

Ayo I have the same problem . This girl thought I was the one who hacked her account . But she got it all wrong . Now she’s accusing everyone

CookieCupid

Hi, I'm Albert Einstein from the Teen Chat Room, and i got banned for hacking. I have never hacked anyone before and the admin ImXdaddy banned. This girl lied and told him/her that i was hacking. She didnt have proof or anything like that, but I have proof that i wasn't hacking. I asked the admin ImXdaddy did she have any proof that i hacked someone and no reply. Here are some screenshots before i got banned.View attachment 884View attachment 885View attachment 886. As u can see he didnt know how i was hacking and didnt know how i can show him proof. I would like for someone to take his/her admin privilege away. Thank you for your time
if anything ImXdaddy shouldnt be the mod you talk to for important situations, they are always afk or not doing their job. Talk to an admin, go to quiz scores and he'll be the 3rd one, hes a friend of mine and im sure he'd help you ^^

Madeline Leece

I'm so sorry! Sometimes mods can get confused without knowing the whole situation! I agree that ImXdaddy should learn to not just assume, but I have talked to her and she said she might've made a mistake in her choices of punishment.........I want to apologize for any misunderstanding that might have taken place during this whole ordeal! I will unban you because I know that I have her permission.......Thank you for your report! (y)

DeXy

Your Mod
Staff member
Hey I'm rlly Sorry! Truly I am I've never made a mistake like this it's just some ppl don't explain correctly or lots of them complain to me and each and everyone one of their stories are different. I really am sorry I won't make the same mistake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.