I'm not new but these changes need to be made for new users

1RIPSLASH

Staff member
#1 Make an option to mute a friends wall posts and notifications without unfriending them.
#2 Consider group chats to minimize friends wall spam
#3 Reports to moderators and admins from main chats need to show what room they have come from
#4 pm's need a report option so that screenshots don't have to be taken for every report
#5 Make new emojis and use real emojis so that people using a PC aren't limited to the emojis provided
#6 If there is a way to make only youtube links allowed for all users that would be dope

COMMENT IF YOU AGREE AND PLEASE TAKE THESE SUGGESTIONS INTO CONSIDERATION TO MAKE THE CHAT BETTER

-1RIPSLASH

Last edited:

IlikeRPing200

If you can report pms wouldnt that mean mods could look at them? Sounds to me like a bit of an invasion of privacy, so idk about it. Everything else would be really helpful I think.

Hems

Staff member
reporting in private chats not possible.
previously youtube post allowed to all user, but many people are posting sexual contents. So they given only access to Mod's, VIp's

Miheer

APPLICATION FOR MOD .
Age : 17,Location : United States,Time zone:Asia/kolkata ( because i'm stuck in india due to corona ) , Previous rooms/forums on this site you've modded: N/A.Name that i useD :Miheer ; IP: 103.199.114.211,
I have already been interviewed. If you require more info I am happy to answer any and all questions.

ArwenEvenstar

Staff member
APPLICATION FOR MOD .
Age : 17,Location : United States,Time zone:Asia/kolkata ( because i'm stuck in india due to corona ) , Previous rooms/forums on this site you've modded: N/A.Name that i useD :Miheer ; IP: 103.199.114.211,
I have already been interviewed. If you require more info I am happy to answer any and all questions.
Wring place please go read the thread on mod positions