Is there a LIMIT? on Teens for Chat?

PRETZEL

For ALLO

It seems that many Teens think that the TEEN ROOM is very VERY FAST with posting.

I think that there should be some limit so that the posting would be more Paced

like 300 teens on 1 chat is WAYYY to MUCH ngl

Just saying.

But ig that still some other chats go fast sometimes
BUT THE TEEN CHAT IS ALL DAY

Just speaking my mind.

Thanks for Reading...

Dys

I feel like there should be a cap of like 50 per room, and when there are more than 50, another room like "Teen Room 2" appears, and is deleted when everyone leaves or there's space in the first for everyone in the second

Ritisha

I feel like there should be a cap of like 50 per room, and when there are more than 50, another room like "Teen Room 2" appears, and is deleted when everyone leaves or there's space in the first for everyone in the second
I wouldn't say that's fair coz like if there are 3 teen rooms and all your friends are in one of them, you can't really get in there. That's a lousy example but what I mean is that everyone would be scattered all over even if you want to be in the same room with someone.

ArwenEvenstar

Staff member
Its not often we hit 300 in the room.

Ive worked at sites bigger than this where 300 is a small room.

I understand how you feel when chat is busy, its not always easy to keep up.

If you watch closely though when there's 300 only about 20 or so people are actually chatting in the main chat.

BTW i may disagree with some of your suggestions but I encourage you to keep giving them you clearly care about Allotalk which is great to see.

Dys

I wouldn't say that's fair coz like if there are 3 teen rooms and all your friends are in one of them, you can't really get in there. That's a lousy example but what I mean is that everyone would be scattered all over even if you want to be in the same room with someone.
If you really wanted to talk to friends, would a busy chat room with 50 people be the ideal place, or would dms be?

Ritisha

If you really wanted to talk to friends, would a busy chat room with 50 people be the ideal place, or would dms be?
I would've agreed if group dms had been a thing which unfortunately is not so hypothetically if 5 of your friends are in teen room 1 having an extremely interesting conversation while you are stuck in teen room 2, I don't think that one person would like it very much and I do agree with arwen that it's not like all 300 people are talking all at once. There are around 50 who do and one or two others just appear once in a while.

Dys

Just go to a quieter room like the fight room or game room or quiz room, even without splitting rooms it would be impossible to have a good conversation in main room