More mods

Syler.666

There are currently around 7 Site Moderators, including myself, and i am active 24/7, and i respond to reports as soon as they are sent. However i do believe that having a room mod for each individual room would be useful, as a site mod cannot be responsible for all rooms at all times.

Chicken nuggie

There are currently around 7 Site Moderators, including myself, and i am active 24/7, and i respond to reports as soon as they are sent. However i do believe that having a room mod for each individual room would be useful, as a site mod cannot be responsible for all rooms at all times.
I think so myself because some mods dont even do their job and some take advantage of it like this room mod that had just recently became room mod tried unbanning a user bc he was "family" when really there is plenty of people that goes in that room needs to be muted or banned

Mr.Blank

I think so myself because some mods dont even do their job and some take advantage of it like this room mod that had just recently became room mod tried unbanning a user bc he was "family" when really there is plenty of people that goes in that room needs to be muted or banned
Woah who is the room rod?