Please unban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsbellaaa

Hi, i was banned for saying a bad word in the chat on my old account. It wasnt torwards anyone or to hard anybody. Please unban the account "bellaaa". I dont deserve to be banned and i was trying to talk to someone about something important before i got banned. All my chat history and friends now are gone on there. Its unfair Please unban me.

Frederick<3

Staff member
Hello, you were banned by the Moderator Olivei, for "Attempting to spread hate towards non-binary people, and abusive language" that Moderator will be with you as soon as possible, and will decide whether you stay banned or not.

itsbellaaa

I want them to know i will never do that again and i see how it was rude and could hurt the persons feelings i said it to.

Iva

Staff member
Please be patient. The mod who banned you will respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Olivei

Staff member
You will not be unbanned. It’s quite clear you intended to spread hate to users by arguing about how they can only be male and female and can’t identify as Non-Binary, harassing them further afterwards. This is not tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.