racist mod

reeeee

i complained to the mod mazielrthisrose about someone saying something racist to me and he said i started it which i didnt another allo user jumped into a conversation i was having with someone else about race and i didnt agree with him so he called me a monkey which is racist considering im black so he told me that i pressed the matter when he asked for it to be dropped but the other user had already said the racist thing and i called him a asshole for it i didnt keep going with the race subject i then told him i would contact the owner because its not fair that he says nothing about the racist remark he said and then when i said that no matter what we were arguing about racism isnt allowed and i hope he got in trouble for allowing it then he banned me he also banned my other account once i told ppl that he did nothing and banned me for sticking up for my race

My World

Staff member
i complained to the mod mazielrthisrose about someone saying something racist to me and he said i started it which i didnt another allo user jumped into a conversation i was having with someone else about race and i didnt agree with him so he called me a monkey which is racist considering im black so he told me that i pressed the matter when he asked for it to be dropped but the other user had already said the racist thing and i called him a asshole for it i didnt keep going with the race subject i then told him i would contact the owner because its not fair that he says nothing about the racist remark he said and then when i said that no matter what we were arguing about racism isnt allowed and i hope he got in trouble for allowing it then he banned me he also banned my other account once i told ppl that he did nothing and banned me for sticking up for my race
please share screenshots about that conversations to me or Arwen

ArwenEvenstar

Staff member
We do not tollerate racism by anyone please pm me your account name and any evidence you have such as screen shots here.