Room mod badge suggestion

Reiko

Just a thought but i think it would be nice if the room mod badges were in a similar place as the chat mod shields. After being a room mod for a bit people dont really notice my room mod badge in the user list so I think it would be helpful if our badges were next to our user names in chat as well similar to the chat mods so when we are speaking users know we are mods as well. I get alot of people who only notice my vip diamond and dont believe me lol I just think if our badges display In a similar way it would clarify things and cause less confusion n.n"

DJ K

That would make it easier for the pple to know that ur mod too that's great. I agree.

Syler.666

This is an issue, and results in much disrespect, however there is a reason for it.
Once etched into a users name, the badge follows them wherever they go, and as a room mod, you only have that specific power within that specifc room, and if you have that badge etched into your name whever you go, there would be much cause for confusion.
I suggest telling a user who denies your mod status to simply look at the roster. And if they still remain belligerent, call a site mod.

Mr.Blank

This is an issue, and results in much disrespect, however there is a reason for it.
Once etched into a users name, the badge follows them wherever they go, and as a room mod, you only have that specific power within that specifc room, and if you have that badge etched into your name whever you go, there would be much cause for confusion.
I suggest telling a user who denies your mod status to simply look at the roster. And if they still remain belligerent, call a site mod.
Makes sense