Someone claim I was avoiding a ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my account name was death755 . Someone in the single chatroom claimed I was avoiding a ban . I never avoided a ban there was no need to ban me for any reason I did not do anything to anyone I was just a civilized person that was chatting and helping people . Can you plz in ban me I am getting tired of people making up lies that aren’t true . It’s annoying and I am tired of it . I just want my account back cuz I speak to my freaking best friend on there like for real .

Seeker

Hi, I’ll see if a moderator from Singles chat will address this. Please be patient. Thanks

Uneven_lines

Staff member
hiya I have checked your other account and it clearly states that you were banned for using a banned word, so this means you logging into another account while being banned means you are/were avoiding the previous ban and the ban stays on both accounts due to this.

That’s not fair cuz I be asking u to ban people and u don’t . I don’t understand u guys . That’s not fair all I want is my fucking account coz I talk to my best friends on there

Uneven_lines

Staff member
Well for one there really isn't any need for you to be swearing at me and two i never "got told" to ban you i checked your other account and saw you avoiding the first ban and this really doesn't help your case.

Uneven_lines

Staff member
the ban stays as you avoided the first one and the first one was an auto ban because you used a banned word.
end of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.