stuff to add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imsorry

It was just released in the new update for allotalk in pms so you should see it there as of now have a great day 💖

Reiko

🌸🌸🌸
Staff member
can you add a report flags in the pms
After the recent update, your able to report private messages by clicking the gear/cog icon in the top right corner of the pm. Mods receive the report and address it accordingly.

With the flag to report pms, it seems to me that it would report the whole pm convo, and not just a specific text. Because there used to be a command to clear the pms convo, but it stopped working.

Trix

With the flag to report pms, it seems to me that it would report the whole pm convo, and not just a specific text. Because there used to be a command to clear the pms convo, but it stopped working.
You can now press the settings bar, and it will offer an option to delete PMs, as the /clear option worked before. However, keep in mind, that if you sent something pedophilic or inappropriate of that nature, and it is being looked into by mods/admins, it will not get deleted.

You can now press the settings bar, and it will offer an option to delete PMs, as the /clear option worked before. However, keep in mind, that if you sent something pedophilic or inappropriate of that nature, and it is being looked into by mods/admins, it will not get deleted.
Okay. I was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.