New profile posts

What exactly made admins and moderators different in chat? Like responsibility wise?
CookieCupid
CookieCupid
No, them being power hungry (or as in my situation) Believing an accusation of a person but not talking to the person about the clarification. so yea C: fml
I thought it would be nice to do some great quotes everyday so I hope you like the idea X3

Today's Quote:

Attachments

• love-quotes-60.jpg
    love-quotes-60.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
okay so apparently my og mod application was removed, so let me try again- My username is PizzaLord, I'm 18, from Virginia, I don't know my i.p., and I want to be a mod because I want to make Singles' chat great again. Pizza Lord is my main username, and I've never been banned. If this still isn't enough info, lemme know.
California
Pacific
none
no only lilmamabrownskin
private
I want to make everyone feel comfortable and since there are some pervs I could stop them from texting our little teens and if they are being rude or making someone feel uncomfortable I will be there to fix it an stop it from happening
I am mostly in the chat all day
8-9pm
Teen chat
lilmamabrownskin
Trouble T,

Face reveal because, why not? Also, I know the image quality is HORRIBLE but I'm still trying to figure out how to get an image URL. Soon, I'll post a better picture of myself. Have a good day/night. 💛✨