New profile posts

Hi, I would like to apply for a mod position in the Teen main room. I am 16 and from Ohio. I have been on Allo for two weeks, I am on at 7:00 am to 8:00 pm.I would like this position because I try to help people remember the rules. I am highly determined to help people feel safe in the chat rooms.
Good evening I wanna send my application to be a mod I willing to work all day and I know the rules on here and I would be grateful if teenchatroom Hiring right now I mostly be on here day and night but if they any mod positions open I would be grateful if I got it bc I really wanted be a mod
I would like to apply for a mod position in the main teen chat room i am on mostly at night from 8pm-2am and also during the day as well on and off. I do not have the money for VIP but I've been on allo for about 4-5 months and i am aware of all the rules and enforce them. It would great it i can become a mod thank you! Let me know if you need any other info.
Reactions: STRANGE KING
C
chicken_nuggets
I'm 17 I live in Vermont in the U.S. time zone being eastern time. I've been here before and I ended up leaving because I was being attacked but I'm just coming and wanting to see if I can do things so people don't feel the way I felt when I first joined. I was Romeo_16 . I'm on Allo early in the morning and night. I mostly use the main chat but I sometimes go to the Fight room.
Hi i was wondering if there are any room mod spot's open.
Reactions: STRANGE KING
My World
My World
Hi mate
Now mod applications are closed..u can apply next time
Once applications opened u will get notifications